Would you like to join a passionate and innovative team of ecommerce specialists dedicated to helping ambitious retailers grow their online business?
An official Magento Partner based in the heart of Birmingham, we are looking for a full-time E-commerce Front End Developer with strong UI/UX Design Skills to join our team of experts and begin working on exciting projects, producing award winning websites.
We are looking for a creative thinker with impeccable attention to detail that can help deliver premium websites for both clients and the agency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting premium front end user experiences
- Working with multi-million turnover brands & retailers in varied industries in the e-commerce space to deliver high quality customer experiences
- Working on Magento Commerce Cloud, Open Source & the occasional Shopify project
- Optimising the performance of new and existing websites
- Maintaining clean code using current standards
- Operating within a team and communicating with stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- A strong portfolio of well designed yet functional web projects
- A passion for UI / UX Design and the ability to deliver clean high quality websites
- Good understanding of debugging techniques, performance optimisation & browser rendering behaviour
It would be good if you had:
- Familiarity working with Magento, Lavarel or other templating systems
- Previous E-commerce Experience
- Knowledge of React, Knockout, Node
- Knowledge of usability & accessibility best practices
What we can offer you:
- Salary dependent upon experience with regular salary reviews based on performance
- Chance to work on exciting and challenging projects for interesting and ambitious clients
- Ongoing personal development reviews and continuous re-investment in the form of training & certifications
- Modern office space based in Birmingham city centre with excellent transport links
- Office perks such as free Monday breakfast, fresh fruit & coffee and early Friday finishes and team socials
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and fast growing team
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Remote working at present due to COVID-19, but will be back in the office when it is safe to return albeit with the usual flexibility
Jellywall is a fast-growing agency and has plans to expand rapidly within the next few years. We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable to adapt when faced with frequent and fast change and who is excited about new opportunities for growth both within the business and personally.
So if you’re up for the challenge and feel you have what it takes to be part of a driven and talented agency, get in touch today.
How you apply:
Apply with your CV to email@example.com – immediate start & remote interview available.
Jellywall is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Respectfully no agencies please.